27 February 2008

A Talent for Textiles & Brocante - Dorchester





This is the advertising poster for "A Talent for Textiles & Brocante" which is run by the "T4T" or "Talent for Textiles" team of antique and vintage textile dealers in the West Country. This particular Fair is the furthest east so may well be near enough for more of you to visit.


Click to enlarge to see the full details.



If you need further information contact Linda and say I sent you!
I hope to be there (not selling) and I expect more bloggers will be there, so it'll be another good opportunity for us all to meet up. Let me know if you think you'll be able to go!

5 comments:

Niki Fretwell said...

Hi Sue,
I rarely miss a T4T event, so will have to see about this one nearer the time - I have a dental appointment that morning! - And it's the school holidays!
Niki x

Lucy Bloom said...

Hi Sue, thanks for the info, it's in my diary already - just hope I'll be able to make it. Love the green dresser in your previous post, I would find it hard to part with something as lovely as that.
Lucy x

blessings said...

Oh, I wish I could go... but it would be an awfully long trip =) Blessings... Polly

Shammickite said...

Long trip for me too.... but one day I'll be back in the UK for a holiday and will be able to visit such an event!

Anonymous said...

Oh gawsh ... if only it were a little more west, like Arizona, and how I miss my delivery driving days around Dorchester, I was amazed at how big Poundbury had grown in the time I've been gone.